The Fairmont Princess is a very nice property with beautiful lobby area, great pools, a handsome outdoor bar and a large, well appointed room. The staff was wonderfully helpful and friendly. But the room we had was overlooking the outdoor bar and music was playing loudly there until early morning - so avoid the bar side of the main building if you want a quiet night. Also, we personally asked the front desk for a rollaway and still had to call for it to be delivered. The same thing when we requested a second rollaway. Worst: we asked the desk in person for a wake-up call the night before our departure: it didn't come and we had to rush like mad to make it to the airport. Also, it appears they charged us minibar fees for using coffee pods in the Keurig - ? We didn't have time to haggle over the bill before we left!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess