Stayed one night at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. The service was evident from the moment we pulled up to the door and were welcomed. The front desk has just undergone a major renovation and is beautiful with the Live Wall of the courtyard. The decorating for Christmas was just being completed and added to the charm of what already is warm and welcoming. Although the renovating is underway the staff all went out of their way to be helpful and offer assistance when they walked by you. The room was large and clean with a great balcony with a patio table and comfortable chairs overlooking the courtyard, The bed and bedding were top quality and comfortable making for a great nights sleep. The bathroom is old and the tiles in the shower extremely slippery when they were wet. When we arrived there was a cot in the room and we asked to have it taken out so that we had more room in the wet bar/coffee area but no one ever did come to take it out. Dirty towels had been left in the bottom of the hamper in the bathroom from the previous guests. The grounds are beautiful and at night the fire pits and the heaters everywhere along with fires in various fireplaces with real wood burning add charm and warmth to the property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess