“Exceptional Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North

You added Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North to your Saves list
Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7330 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites) (McCormick Ranch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed 3 nights at the Days Inn and found it clean, comfortable and affordable. Mostly, however, I found the service exceptional. For example, the shower curtain was missing when I arrived. I mentioned it at the front desk, and it was installed by the time I got to my room! Mostly, however, the staff came through when I left my computer in the room. The maid reported it, the desk called my cell phone, and the manager delivered it to me at the airport before my flight left! I was tremendously impressed and appreciative. I go to the Phoenix / Scottsdale area every year or two, and I will stay at the Days Inn from now on.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Chicdambach,

Thanks for posting your great review about your recent stay with us. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. I have shared your remarks with the team so they know what their efforts are recognized and appreciated. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to serving you here again.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in town for a conference at the nearby Talking Stick resort and chose the Days Inn for it's proximity and price. I stayed in a one bedroom suite with my colleague and it was perfect. I took the fold out couch which was comfortable enough and the bathroom had two entrances which was perfect for sharing. I really appreciated the free shuttle service and made use of it on several occasions over my two night stay. It was always really easy to organise and the drivers were all friendly, helpful and reliable. The property itself was quite nice for the price. I enjoyed watching the rabbits hop around on the lawns from my balcony of an evening.

Room Tip: I stayed in a second floor one bed room suite which would be perfect for a family or extended stay.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear SarahCiftci,

Thank you very much for writing and posting your nice review. Everyone here enjoys delivering a higher quality guest experience than our competitors and I'm glad you were happy with our performance. I'll share your comments with our team so they know their efforts are appreciated. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

very clean and spacious and comfortable bed. We are going back every six weeks an we're definitely staying there again. Great price and friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Marcus D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I know traveling can be stressful and disruptive, especially for medical reasons, and I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself while you were here. We look forward to serving you here again.

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Interestingly, the back building of this hotel is a two-story set of large, older suites. I commented about the condo feel to the extremely helpful and very friendly front desk person, Colt, and he said that, in fact, those are privately owned condos that the hotel rents in cooperation with the owners. Our particular unit, 222, was clean, quiet, and comfortable, but very dated. Breakfast is OK, pool is large, location is so-so, given that Pima Road is a thoroughfare and it's a bit of a drive to, say, golf, shopping (except for Home Depot), and restaurants. For the price, though, it's worth it.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear John H,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your nice comments. I'm glad you found us to be a good value and that we met your lodging needs. I hope we can serve you here again.

OCEANSIDE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Extremely dated property, room was on first floor facing parking lot. There weren't any curtains that closed, only a sheer covering. No blanket on bed and comforter must have been 10 years old. No hot water in sink, shower had tepid water. No soap in bathroom, just a tank on wall in shower. A maintenance person walked in and said he had to test smoke alarm. He set it off while I was trying to take a nap. Ear Piercing...I'd definitely keep looking....

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Dear ROBERT H,

I am truly sorry for all the frustration, discomfort and disappointment we caused you and offer my sincere apologies that we didn't do a better job of delivering an excellent guest experience. Timely feedback from you and other valued guests is very important to us, and it is used in discussions and training to improve our operation. Our General Manager prefers to contact you personally and will be in touch with you soon to discuss this further and make amends. Please let me know via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com if that is not the case so I can follow up. I hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to demonstrate our dedication to guest satisfaction on a future visit.

England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Friendly welcome. Suite spacious and no noise from neighbouring suites. A long way from being luxurious, but comfortable beds and plenty of facilities. Overall rather well worn, but don't let that put you off.

Swimming pool decent size.

No restaurant, but vending machines and various bits and pieces available to buy. Breakfast was fine. Cereal, bread, eggs etc. Pleasant, attentive staff.

Laundry facilities available.

Free shuttle is available.

Would rather have stayed at the Scottsdale Plaza, but at less than half the price, this is a good alternative.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear JJEnglandUK,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Guest Relations

Been to Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North

Address: 7330 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale > McCormick Ranch
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#16 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
#21 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pima Hotel Scottsdale
Pima Inn And Suites
Hotel At Pima
At Pima Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.