“Extended Stay Days Inn Scottsdale” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North

Save Saved
You added Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North to your Saves list
Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7330 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites) (McCormick Ranch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #23 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Spirit Lake, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A friend suggested this hotel and I was more than surprised how great my stay was. Breakfast was great with a variety of options. There was a guest in the area that was upset over a comment from another guest about her unrestrained child wandering all over and getting into everyones way. Deb was great at handling the situation and calming the guest down and diffusing the problem. Thank you Deb for making our breakfast enjoyable each morning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear C W,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and posting your great review and rating about your stay with us. We value all guest feedback and it is always gratifying when it is as positive as yours. Deb is terrific and inspires all of us to do our best with every guest, every day. I'll be sure she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Ken Jacobs
Guest Relations
Scottsdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The experience was a bad one before we even arrived. I mad a simple request for a roll away bed and it turned into an inquisition as to how many people were staying the room, then they told me it would cost (which I expected) almost as though they were trying to talk me out of it. Told them I wanted it in the room when I got there. That turned into an ordeal with the person on the phone acting as if I'd asked for an extra TV. I explained I'd be getting there well after 10 pm and didn't want to deal with it that late. She told me that she wished I had called earlier as there were no supervisors on duty. I guess i should have had better timing. Then she said that it would not fit. She stated that I needed an upgraded room but that it would cost (again, reasonable as I'm not asking for anything free). I agreed. When I got there at 11pm tired from driving, the same person was just checking out her drawer. She seemed less than pleased with my timing once again. Someone else came out, thank goodness, as she was friendly. I asked whether the roll away bed was taken care of, She said no. I flipped out only to find out that the upgrade came with a sofabed, no need for the roll away. All the original person had to do was explain that instead of trying to rush me off the phone! When we finally got in the room it stunk like cigarettes! The next morning, breakfast was supposed to be from 6-10. I took my son over between soccer games at 940 and they were out of everything except yogurt. The ONLY saving grace here was that Cassey, the friendly one from the night before sent an apology card containing a $5 gift card for the misunderstanding the night before. Unfortunately too little, too late.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Hugo Rodriguez,

I am truly sorry for all the frustration and hassle we caused you and offer my sincere apologies that we didn't do a better job of delivering an excellent guest experience. Timely feedback from you and other valued guests is very important to us, and it is used in discussions and training to improve our operation. I hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to demonstrate our dedication to guest satisfaction on a future visit. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com at your convenience.

Ken Jacobs
Guest Relations

Been to Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North

Address: 7330 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale > McCormick Ranch
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#13 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#21 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
#32 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pima Hotel Scottsdale
Pima Inn And Suites
Hotel At Pima
At Pima Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.