“Gitchee goomie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North

Save Saved
You added Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North to your Saves list
Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7330 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites) (McCormick Ranch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #23 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Kayenta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

When we checked in, the room we were assigned had not been cleaned or prepared yet. We waited about 30 minutes for it to be ready. The next day we went out for a little shopping and returned at about 11:00. The room had not been done yet. We left for more shopping returning about 1:00. Room had not been touched; so, we left again. We got back about 3:30 to find it had finally been cleaned. I found out it had not been done until close to 3 O'clock.

Stayed July 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear fasu65,

I am sorry that you were unhappy with our housekeeping department during your stay and offer my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. We are always willing to schedule rooms to be cleaned when it is most convenient for our guests, and only request that we be informed at the front desk about when is the best time. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you here in the future.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My family enjoyed this Hotel to say the least. The pool was at the prefect temperature to relax and enjoy the water. Its a big pool so even when there are people in it, you still have plenty of space for yourself. There was a spa too as well as a kiddie pool for the little ones. They offer pool towels in a cute little cabana style towel shelf. and pool toys. We used the noodles to just float and relax. AHH!! Awesome thought. The price was perfect for the pocket and the amenities were outstanding. We only stayed for a night but would have stayed for a week. The food was EXCELLENT!! very well prepared, clean and organized, the staff was great. the rooms were perfect for us, we don't expect fancy, but what we do expect is clean rooms and quiet too, and that's just what they were. We even had a nice little porch to sit on, it was perfect when the lightening storm came, beautiful to say the least. They have nice lush green area to have a picnic or just play on the grass.They have a nice workout room and a laundry facility. We didn't have much time to roam around and see the grounds, but what I could see was perfection for your money. No need to look any further, you have found the place. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you

Room Tip: All the rooms are at a good location to the pool. We were at the farthest ones north side and the wa...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Michelle H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your wonderful review. It's guests like you that make our jobs of delivering the best in service and accommodations very rewarding. We value your business and your feedback, and really appreciate your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was impressed with the helpful staff and the amenities and services -- free use of bicycles, free shuttle in the neighborhood, breakfast, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear RandomTripTip,

Thanks for posting your wonderful review about your stay with us. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay to take in a concert at the Salt River Fields at Talking Stick and then head to Sky Harbor airport in the morning for a short vacation. We were looking for location and price. We got both of those PLUS a very friendly staff, nice facilities, and a clean comfortable room. Nice TV and good wi-fi signal too.

We had stayed in a Days Inn in Delaware a few months ago which was at best adequate (but friendly). We weren't expecting a lot from this one but were very pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear ChuckHas,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I hope we can serve you here again.

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was supposed to stay here for 2 nights and decided that I was only staying one night the second I got to my room. The pictures on the website are very deceiving. My room was very outdated compared to the pictures online. I tried calling the front desk immediately and no one answered the phone. I called 4 times and no answer until the fourth attempt.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Jennifer F, General Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Kree,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not fit your expectations. I would like to learn more about your stay and do whatever I can to turn your next visit with us into a perfect 5. Please contact me directly at your convenience.
Jennifer Fishell
jfishell@daysinnscottsdale.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great location, friendly staff, and everything I needed at a reasonable price. My stay was for 1 week. In that time, all my needs were taken care of. All in all I would come back the next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: Suite facing the lobby was perfect.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Kevin L,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy your time with us. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Guest Relations

Been to Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North

Address: 7330 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale > McCormick Ranch
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#13 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#21 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
#26 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pima Hotel Scottsdale
Pima Inn And Suites
Hotel At Pima
At Pima Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn And Suites Scottsdale North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;