“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scottsdale Park Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scottsdale
Scottsdale Park Suites
1251 N. Miller Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257   |
UK
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a month vacation at Scottsdale Park Suites and just loved it. The rooms are bright, clean and well furnished. Two flat screen modern TVs, the kitchen was very well equipped with everything you could need. The grounds are immaculate. The whole place is very well run, peaceful and attractive. Everything is kept up to scratch. The girls in the office are great, friendly and helpful. The position on N.Miller Road alongside the Green Belt is very quiet. The freebies are fantastic and well worth taking advantage of. Maintenance and housekeeping staff were in evidence daily, cleaning carpets, replacing broken appliances, checking on the rooms etc. Nothing is too much trouble. So if you are looking for a long stay apartment, I can thoroughly recommend Scottsdale Park Suites. Any niggles? Well just one tiny little one - oh how we would have loved a kettle!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Park Suites for about 3 weeks for business. We had previously been staying in hotels in Scottsdale - but this experience was much better. We found the facilities very clean and well-maintained, comfortable, quiet. The staff - Faby, Ashley, and Kelsie - all very competent and energetic and a pleasure to deal with. We noticed the other guests we met there all seemed pleased with Park Suites too. Highly recommended for staying in Scottsdale area.

Room Tip: We were on the north side, which seems to be quiet, sort of a cul de sac.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Manager at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
It's great to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, James! The staff will be so excited when I pass along your compliments! Will you be doing more business in Scottsdale anytime soon? If you are, we'd love to have you back.

Till then,
Cancun, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We spent two months at Scottsdale Park Suites August and September 2012 and the only thing we can say is that our stay was just perfect, everything is very well look after and the staff are great from Housekeeping to Reception, everyone, we really felt at home and we highly recomend this place,
Thanks a lot, we´ll be back, Jose and Carmen (Alicante) SPAIN

Room Tip: It depends what you are looking for, but I guess that the rooms facing the park have the best views
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you are in phoenix area for a short time say 2-3 months or on a long vacation of 1-3 months, this is the place to be. Fully furnished apartments. In summer you pay quite less. All utilities paid, and free golf, La fitness and interesting restaurant coupons.
Staying there since two months and love it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
We work very hard to provide our customers with affordable, hassle-free living, so it's great to see that you think we're hitting our mark! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of so many of our free perks! Were you staying with us for business, or vacation? Thank you for your kind words here on TripAdvisor and I hope to see you again soon.

Till then,
Anywhere, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I stayed at this site about a month. The office staff was friendly and professional, and the grounds are carefully tended. Didn't have many noise issues with the other residents...the concrete construction of the buildings is a big help there. If you lodge at the north end of the complex, get ready for noise from the shouting drunks at Duke's Sports Bar on the weekend nights. My one BR unit was relatively small, and didn't have a dishwasher, but was still better than a motel room. Internet access was prone to fading out and coming back. All in all, this complex feels secure and well managed, and I recommend it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Customer feedback is very important to us, so I'm very excited to have your recommendation here on TripAdvisor! I'm disappointed to hear that your internet signal was temperamental. Since you last stayed with us we have installed a brand new wireless internet system and so far the feedback has been great. If you're ever in Scottsdale again, we'd love to have you back.

Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I was very pleased after talking with the staff and touring the property and decided this was a perfect location for my stay in Scottsdale. The grounds were very clean and kept up, I liked the fact that it is a quiet atmosphere. After comparing prices with other hotel complexes in the Scottsdale area, I made my decision to go to Scottsdale Park Suites because of their amazing all-inclusive prices. I enjoyed having a kitchen area where I was able cook, another way I saved a lot of money! All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. When I first toured the property, they informed me of their "freebies", something I have never heard of a hotel complex doing before! They include free passes to LA Fitness & free golf everyday! I'm not much of a golfer, but I used the LA fitness pass frequently! They also have coupons everyday of the week for free dining at places close to the complex. Since I was new to the Scottsdale area, I asked the leasing agent, of Scottsdale attractions in the area and received helpful information on shopping malls, restaurants, dry cleaners (free pick-up to the hotel), banks, everything! I'm sad to have to leave, but look forward to visiting next year.

Room Tip: I would ask for the rooms over-looking the park that borders the property. I enjoyed my morning coff...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

I traveled there with my son to start his job, We did not have to much time before his first day of work. This is a furnished hotel suite. The staff members are friendly and helpful. They also have a lot of freebies even I did not have chance to use much. The mattress is firm. The room is clean. There are grocery store., Walgreen, Wal-mart super store within 5 miles radius. It's a excellence place to stay if you just come to the town and need some time to figure out where to stay eventually.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Owner at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I'm so happy to hear that we could house your son while he was starting his new job in Scottsdale! We love living here and it's always a joy to help newcomers get to know our city. How long did he stay with us? Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I wish your son the best of luck at his new job.

Kelly, Manager

Been to Scottsdale Park Suites? Share your experiences!