“Beautiful Property! Great Prices and Fabulous Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scottsdale Park Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scottsdale
Scottsdale Park Suites
Save Saved
You added Scottsdale Park Suites to your Saves list
1251 N. Miller Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257   |
Tempe, Arizona
“Beautiful Property! Great Prices and Fabulous Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I was very pleased after talking with the staff and touring the property and decided this was a perfect location for my stay in Scottsdale. The grounds were very clean and kept up, I liked the fact that it is a quiet atmosphere. After comparing prices with other hotel complexes in the Scottsdale area, I made my decision to go to Scottsdale Park Suites because of their amazing all-inclusive prices. I enjoyed having a kitchen area where I was able cook, another way I saved a lot of money! All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. When I first toured the property, they informed me of their "freebies", something I have never heard of a hotel complex doing before! They include free passes to LA Fitness & free golf everyday! I'm not much of a golfer, but I used the LA fitness pass frequently! They also have coupons everyday of the week for free dining at places close to the complex. Since I was new to the Scottsdale area, I asked the leasing agent, of Scottsdale attractions in the area and received helpful information on shopping malls, restaurants, dry cleaners (free pick-up to the hotel), banks, everything! I'm sad to have to leave, but look forward to visiting next year.

Room Tip: I would ask for the rooms over-looking the park that borders the property. I enjoyed my morning coff...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

I traveled there with my son to start his job, We did not have to much time before his first day of work. This is a furnished hotel suite. The staff members are friendly and helpful. They also have a lot of freebies even I did not have chance to use much. The mattress is firm. The room is clean. There are grocery store., Walgreen, Wal-mart super store within 5 miles radius. It's a excellence place to stay if you just come to the town and need some time to figure out where to stay eventually.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Owner at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I'm so happy to hear that we could house your son while he was starting his new job in Scottsdale! We love living here and it's always a joy to help newcomers get to know our city. How long did he stay with us? Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I wish your son the best of luck at his new job.

Kelly, Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

This the best run type of establishment i have ever encountered. The staff is above anything you find in the hotel sector. Since it is Private run they take the experience rendered to a degree you cant find anywhere, especially in Arizona. Every concern is remedied ASAP.

Kudos, Joe M.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

During the last several years I have made many visits to Scottsdale Park Suites and each and every time has been extremely pleasant. The grounds of the property are very well groomed, the buildings are top notch and great care goes into the interiors to make sure the resident feels pampered. The owners take a “hands on” approach and they go above and beyond to make sure all of the details are not only taken care of, but exceeded. The staff at Scottsdale Park Suites are friendly, helpful and dutifully prepared to make your stay a memorable one. Five stars goes to Scottsdale Park Suites.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

Pros: This place is clean, and offers amenities such as a pool and a small laundry "facility" on site. Street noise is low. Internet included in price.
Cons: We were unhappy with the customer service from the front desk staff. Depending on who you spoke to on a given day, you would get a different answer to your question. Mail delivery was not secure at all, our mail was returned even though it was correctly addressed. The furniture was extremely cheap. The kitchen table had water stains on it, our coffee table was cracked and unstable and the plates/cups/utensils were from Big Lots. I think for $1,600 per month they could at least supply you with a proper spoon! : ) Location is far from prime, there isn't much nearby other than a green beltway behind the complex. Internet was slow.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Manager at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
We were shocked when we read this review. From our reviews you can see that almost all users rank us very well, especially in the “Service” section. We are sorry you feel this way about our property and can assure you that had you came to the office staff at SPS with any concerns, complaints, work orders, etc. they would have been promptly taken care of. (This review will be shown to all staff members).

At SPS we offer a variety of suite options from our Basic suites to our most upgraded Del Mar and Special Edition suites. All suite interiors are very nice and well maintained. If you view our website http://park480.com you can view pictures of our property and the interior of our suites. These pictures are constantly being updated as we are always making improvements to our property.

Mail is a bulk drop and delivered to the front office daily. SPS staff members sort thru the mail and put current Residents/guests mail into a file for them to pick up daily. All mail that is addressed correctly with the registered Residents/guests name and suite number will be placed in the correct file.

SPS is located in South Scottsdale, just 2 miles from Old Town Scottsdale where you can find tons of entertainment including night life, shopping, restaurants, art galleries and a farmers market every Saturday. We are located in walking distance of General Dynamics, SkySong and are only about a 10 minute drive to ASU, Tempe Marketplace, Scottsdale Fashion Square and the Sky Harbor International Airport.

Residents at SPS enjoy many FREE products and service, including FREE broadband wireless internet. SPS has 12 different wireless access points. This is a FREE service that is provided as a courtesy to our Residents/guests for personal use, any complaints about the WiFi will be resolved if directed to the network administrator. (Who will also be shown this review).

SPS Management
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

This was by far my best business trip ever. Normally, I'm really disappointed when I have to leave my wife and children to attend business all over the country. Little did I know that I would be staying at a premier establishment. The amenities are absolutely fantastic. My a/c was fully functional and cool as it could be. The businesses in the surrounding area were not only top quality, but they were conveniently close. The rooms were phenomenal with huge flat screen TVs, and the my sleep there was second to none; I could hear the crickets chirp at night it was so quiet. The only part of my trip that was uneasy was having to tell my wife how beautiful the staff girls were ;) All jokes aside, the staff that works there go out of their way to make sure your stay is as pleasant as it can possibly be. I'm actually looking to take my family there just to get away. Like I said there is so much to do there, and I would love to be able to share my experience with my family. This place is for everybody no matter what the reason of the stay. "It's my home away from home." - William Jocasse

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

I truly enjoyed my three month stay at Scottsdale Park Suites. I temporarily relocated to Arizona for work and was in need of a furnished apartment. I was fortunate enough to find out about SPS, and leaped at the opportunity to live there due to it's great location and numerous ammenities. Upon arrival, and throughout the course of my stay, the staff at SPS did whatever possible to ensure that my time there went as smoothly as possible. What I enjoyed most was being able to play free golf at a local course as a part of the rental agreement.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Scottsdale Park Suites? Share your experiences!