We stayed here for 4 nights and loved every minute of it. Check in was very fast and efficient. The main restaurant, SWB, serves a good breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Italian restaurant ( with your free post-dinner Gondola ride ) is something else - the food is equisite there and service impecable.
The grounds of the hotel are kept in immaculate condition and you have 11 pools ( ok so some are small! ) to chose from including an adult pool and one with a beach!
The rooms are spacious with excellent facilties and amenities.
All in all an excellent resort and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort