It's difficult to write a good review after only staying one night, but I can give you my impressions. This hotel is in a fantastic location in Scottsdale. If you're in Phoenix to shop, or on a short business trip, I don't think there's a better luxury hotel and resort. If you just want to lounge by the pool, it may be hard to decide which one since there are 10 to choose from -- all well laid out; even a large triple turn slide! We don't play golf, but the view of the course from the hotel is beautiful with lakes, dunes, and mountain views. The room was spacious and nice with a small fridge for storing food/drinks. My only complaint was the cup-at-a-time coffee pot which was v-e-r-y slow (perhaps purposefully done that you might surrender and order room service). Overall, our short stay was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort