We stayed here for four nights and loved pretty much everything about it. The pool area is large and split into kids and adults which meant that it was never too crowded even on busy days.
The room was large and clean with a very large balcony/patio area.
Best of all though were the staff who were always helpful and pleasant no matter what the query.
The bar area is good too and the hotel is within walking distance of a couple of other restaurants.
We also made use of the hotel shuttle to take a trip down to the fashion Square Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort