When my husband and I arrived here we knew that we had chose the right resort to end our three week road trip around Arizona & Utah.
The drive up to the resort was impressive & we were greeted by a very helpful receptionist who gave us a refreshing margarita and checked us in.
Our room was wonderful with a nice balcony view and a gorgeous walk in shower.
The resort is very well managed with immaculate grounds, outstanding swimming pools and restaurants.
On the Sunday morning we ate in the restaurant and had a wonderful buffet - great choice and high quality choices. We ate our evening meals at different restaurants within a 10 minute drive of the resort - Chilis & Macaronis Grill.
This resorts feels luxurious but it is friendly and relaxed - I cannot recommend more highly!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort
- Hyatt Scottsdale
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch
- Scottsdale Hyatt
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.