Recently I had the pleasure of staying at The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale with my family. We had two adjoining rooms on the concierge level. The rooms were bright and spacious with a good size balcony facing the courtyard and pool. I would highly recommend the concierge level. There is continental breakfast daily, snacks in the afternoon and in the evening as well as cocktails that you can purchase. It really is a benefit since the kids can snack all day long. And the facility is kept very clean and there is a wonderful courtyard where you can sit and enjoy the scenery. Their pool is the best, with a portion of it being a sand bottom so the kids can play at the "beach".
They just remodeled the water slide which is really great for kids and adults alike. In the evening they had a movie on the "beach" where they served popcorn. They also have firepits where you can cook s'mores in the evening and romantic gondola rides. All in all a great family resort with something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort