On Thursday December 6th, 2012 we invited our friend from Belgium to your hotel. We sat outside to have some drinks, besides us was a table of six. We waited for 15 minutes for a server to show up. We decided to go inside. After waiting another 10 minutes the waiter showed up. Took a while to get our drinks. I asked the waiter for a bar menu, the menu was hard to read because is in black paper with small letters. The chips and salsa came, he put the food down and didn't explain the type of salsas. I ordered another Ice tea which came in the same glass, . To get the bill took a while to get it. We were dissapointed on your service. What I can say the band was very good and the singer was excellent. No Christmas decorations this year?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort