The grounds of the hotel are truly beautiful. The hotel creates a peaceful environment to enjoy. The main pool can become very crowded with kids so take advantage of the adult pool if you can. The spa is wonderful. It is worth spending a little more and booking the regency club which gives you full access to the spa at all times and includes breakfast,drinks, and snacks throughout the day which is a huge plus I you are with your family . We had a couples massage which was probably the best we have experienced thanks to Brittany and Greg our massage therapists.
The downside is the rooms were very basic and I bit dated. Although the property seems to make sure the aesthetics are perfect the rooms are in need of renovations. There are plenty of restaurants in the area so rent a car and the self parking lot I so close no need for valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort