I read many of the reviews, positive and negative, of this place. While I admit the word " Resort" in the name suggests a sprawling campus with lush amenities, use common sense and think about what you are paying. We booked our room for two nights @ $100 a night which is low in Scottsdale. Very friendly and helpful staff, kid friendly environment, near the ballpark/free trolley stop.
The rooms had been recently remodeled, pretty new linens, giant tv.
I would recommend this place to anyone.
I would stay there again without hesitation. Check out the Dutch Brothers Coffee around the corner!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Papago Hotel
- Best Western Plus Papago Hotel Scottsdale
- Best Western Plus Papago Inn And Resort
- Best Western Papago Hotel
- Best Western Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Best Western, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Papago Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.