This is a small motel with none of the pretensions often attached to Scottsdale resorts. There is no golf course, no hot tub, no "gourmet" restaurant ( breakfast only at the on-site restaurant, and a good one at that). What you get is a clean, small room facing a courtyard with a manicured lawn, nice landscaping, an aviary full of little birds, and a heated swimming pool of respectable size. All rooms and doors face the courtyard...it is an island of tranquility on a very busy street. City noises fade away as you enter. The wi-fi coverage is very good, there is a business center with computer and printer, and a small bar off the lobby.
We spent the holidays here ...ten relaxing days away from responsibilities. It was the fourth time we've stayed here. It won't be the last.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Papago Hotel Scottsdale
- Best Western Plus Papago Hotel
- Best Western Plus Papago Inn And Resort
- Best Western Papago Hotel
- Best Western Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Papago Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.