I meant to get some photos before I left but unfortunately didn't. I, as others have noted, ended up in the back part of the HOTEL, not RESORT. It was definitely outdated. Only one notice about the "saving the environment" by not washing the sheets every day was on one of the beds, so I'm not sure if the other bed was cleaned or not. The tile in the bathroom floor was scratched up. I think it was all clean but just old so it kinda looked dirty I guess. I was so exhausted that I just needed some rest, and I did get that. I did like the double doors between the living room and the bedroom. That helped keep out the noise of the pool, which you will hear since all rooms face the pool. There are 2 pools, one for the newer section, one for the older. The newer section looked exactly like the older but was much older. I wish they'd start renovating those older rooms!!! I did enjoy the complimentary happy hour! That was nice, they had many drink choices to choose from so that was great! I had 2 margaritas! Also, the cooked to order breakfast was good. No weak breakfast that morning! So those things were nice. I don't know if I'd stay there again, probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale is an all-suite property offering value pricing with full-service amenities. Located in the heart of Scottsdale, we are situated among 15 acres of beautiful landscaping and within walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. Entertainment, golf and cultural activities are also in close proximity. In each of our 312 suites you will find a spacious living room and bedroom, two TVs, wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and sink, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, in-room safe, voice messaging and in-room movies. Our signature complimentary amenities include a full American breakfast and evening reception daily, individual airport transportation 6am to 9pm, in-room wired and wireless Internet and USA Today newspaper. You can play tennis, swim in one of our two oversized pools, enjoy a whirlpool or workout in our fitness center. Relax for lunch or dinner in our 4th Floor Grille restaurant or watch your favorite sport on 10 state-of-the-art HD satellite TVs in our Sports Bar. We have 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (25,000 indoor/25,000 outdoor). Our 11,200 sq. ft. Chaparral Ballroom and Conference Center provides advanced technological audio-visual features, which include AV catwalk, hang points, voice and modem phone connections, T1 Internet connections and wired and wireless Internet connectivity. Also on site are two additional ballrooms and three Executive boardrooms. Our hotel also offers concierge services, car rental desk, gift shop, business center and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Chaparral Suites Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Resort Scottsdale