Another great stay at the Chaparral. We stayed for 7 nights April 12-19. Dragged my sister along for the ride this time and she loved it for her first visit. Had room 304 this trip and it was an excellent proximity to everything we needed. Excellent value for the dollar. Shuttle service from and back to the airport, excellent service at the front end and throughout the resort. A well stocked buffet breakfast with something for everyone is included along with a Managers reception with free drinks every night for 2 hours. Very clean resort and employee's are constantly cleaning and maintaining the complex. We spent time at both the pools. I recommend the pool closest to the lobby for families and the backend pool for adults. Although neither has these designations the backend pool is quieter most days. Walking distance to lots of shopping and amenities, Starbucks, restaurants etc. The suites have a microwave, mini fridge, coffee pot. Go to Safeway and stock your fridge with snacks and drinks. It is also walking distance and sometimes if the Shuttle Drive is free you can catch a free ride. Check out my review of the 4th Floor Grill if you are considering staying at this place. We have stayed here 7 times now and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale is an all-suite property offering value pricing with full-service amenities. Located in the heart of Scottsdale, we are situated among 15 acres of beautiful landscaping and within walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. Entertainment, golf and cultural activities are also in close proximity. In each of our 312 suites you will find a spacious living room and bedroom, two TVs, wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and sink, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, in-room safe, voice messaging and in-room movies. Our signature complimentary amenities include a full American breakfast and evening reception daily, individual airport transportation 6am to 9pm, in-room wired and wireless Internet and USA Today newspaper. You can play tennis, swim in one of our two oversized pools, enjoy a whirlpool or workout in our fitness center. Relax for lunch or dinner in our 4th Floor Grille restaurant or watch your favorite sport on 10 state-of-the-art HD satellite TVs in our Sports Bar. We have 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (25,000 indoor/25,000 outdoor). Our 11,200 sq. ft. Chaparral Ballroom and Conference Center provides advanced technological audio-visual features, which include AV catwalk, hang points, voice and modem phone connections, T1 Internet connections and wired and wireless Internet connectivity. Also on site are two additional ballrooms and three Executive boardrooms. Our hotel also offers concierge services, car rental desk, gift shop, business center and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chaparral Suites Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Resort Scottsdale