We stayed here as part of our vacation to Scottsdale, Arizona. Overall we are satisfied with our stay here. Here are some details of what I think of my stay here. The hotel is located about 1+ km away from downtown, Scottsdale. So the options to getting to downtown, and the old town are: 25 min walk, taking bus or driving your own car, but otherwise the hotel is located in a nice area. The hotel offers free shuttle to and from the airport. Other amenities include: free breakfast, WiFi, business center and happy hour in the evening.
The hotel is an older but very well kept facility. The rooms and suites are very spacious. Our suite had a galley kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. The room was well kept and clean. The sound proofing of the rooms is not very good though and you could easily hear the people next door. The hotel has two pools and hot spas, that are well kept as well.
The hotel staff is very nice and co-operative. Lee at the concierge desk was very helpful and booked a tour for us.
Overall the hotel offers very good amenites and value for the customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale is an all-suite property offering value pricing with full-service amenities. Located in the heart of Scottsdale, we are situated among 15 acres of beautiful landscaping and within walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. Entertainment, golf and cultural activities are also in close proximity. In each of our 312 suites you will find a spacious living room and bedroom, two TVs, wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and sink, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, in-room safe, voice messaging and in-room movies. Our signature complimentary amenities include a full American breakfast and evening reception daily, individual airport transportation 6am to 9pm, in-room wired and wireless Internet and USA Today newspaper. You can play tennis, swim in one of our two oversized pools, enjoy a whirlpool or workout in our fitness center. Relax for lunch or dinner in our 4th Floor Grille restaurant or watch your favorite sport on 10 state-of-the-art HD satellite TVs in our Sports Bar. We have 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (25,000 indoor/25,000 outdoor). Our 11,200 sq. ft. Chaparral Ballroom and Conference Center provides advanced technological audio-visual features, which include AV catwalk, hang points, voice and modem phone connections, T1 Internet connections and wired and wireless Internet connectivity. Also on site are two additional ballrooms and three Executive boardrooms. Our hotel also offers concierge services, car rental desk, gift shop, business center and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chaparral Suites Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Resort Scottsdale