We stayed at the Chaparral Suites October 2012 for five days.This being our first stop of three in Arizona. The reception staff couldn't have been more pleasant & helpful. We needed some legal papers printed off, which they did without a quibble or making a charge. We needed the services of a Notary. This they also were able to help with, as they had two on staff. Again they refused payment as we were guests. Breakfast is included, though not 5 star it was very nice & perfectly adequate. The real bonus for me was being able to sit outside for breakfast with the warmth of the sun in peace & tranquility. Rooms are spacious, the beds comfy & the linen fresh. The food in the grill bar is tasty & plentiful, with quick friendly service. In reception sits two cages that contain parrots Paco & Newman, with notices saying they bite. Paco didn't bite, as far as I know, but then when I tried to speak to him he ignored me. Newman on the other hand looked at me curiously, walked over & gently asked (in his own way) that I stroke his foot, then the other one & finally his head. So even when the hotel residents appear to be unfriendly - they aren't really. All in all we had a relaxing, enjoyable stay & would recommend Chaparral Suites.
- Also Known As:
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Resort Scottsdale
- Chaparral Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Chaparral Suites Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.