Let me start by saying, we booked this hotel due to it being on sale on Groupon for $125 a night. I was veeery scared that it wouldn't be worth my time and money, but I was wrong and I was so happy to be wrong. PLEASE, do yourself a favor and do NOT HESITATE. You will have an amazing experience. I am going to write my review in sections, to make it easier for readers to find what they are looking for.
(Chaparral is in Scottsdale which is a pretty nice area to be in)
We had a standard suite on floor 3 near the lobby. Excellent location. The room was very clean and was huge. There were to rooms plus a restroom.
-First room had two sofas, small dining table with chairs, a bar, microwave, mini fridge (not mini at all), sink, coffee, and tv.
-Bedroom was huge. Had a vanity with sink and a big mirror. Another full length mirror. A huge desk and A LOT of storage space!!! The bed was king size and comfortable. Sheets were not as soft as other places, but were nothing to complain about. We slept like babies. Pillows were very comfy as well. We had a view of Camelback Mt.
Even though there was construction going on... we did not hear a peep.
-Bathroom had a vanity with sink as well. Bathtub and shower. They actually gave out good shampoo and conditioner (not the typical hotel stuff..., Thank goodness!)
Was the best part of this trip, hands down. Food was amazing. Portions were large and service was good. The manager was very friendly and made us feel welcome and made sure we enjoyed everything. The dinner rolls are heavenly. Everything you try there will be great, so I won't recommend anything specific.
Happy hour from 3:30-6:30 to all guests. Meaning OPEN BAR to all guests at that time. You can't beat that. There are multiple TV's at bar. If you want to watch a game... you will more than likely have it on one of those already going for ya!
Main pool was way bigger than most hotel pools and heated so it was very pleasant. Not too cold not too hot, just right. It was an area where you really did feel like you could sunbathe, unlike other hotels. It just felt like a resort. The hot tub was always warm. They were both very clean. The other pool and hot tub, I just saw from a far. Smaller, but still nice.
Great staff running the shuttle. The shuttle is complimentary to guests and will take you from airport to hotel and viceversa. It will also pick you up or drop you off from other locations if it is available. We got a mini tour from our driver which was pretty nice.
Free breakfast every morning. Cooked to order. There are all types of eggs, pancakes, muffins, toast, cereal, milk, oranges and bananas, etc. etc. They try to accommodate your requests as much as possible. You can eat outside by the pool, which is pretty nice. The staff picks up after you are done. Just make sure to not leave food unattended, as the birds will rapidly start picking at it!
Everyone was extremely helpful and nice! I can't say a bad thing about the service we received. Everything went smoothly and our needs were met. Thank you Chaparral Suites, for making our trip such an enjoyable one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale is an all-suite property offering value pricing with full-service amenities. Located in the heart of Scottsdale, we are situated among 15 acres of beautiful landscaping and within walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. Entertainment, golf and cultural activities are also in close proximity. In each of our 312 suites you will find a spacious living room and bedroom, two TVs, wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and sink, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, in-room safe, voice messaging and in-room movies. Our signature complimentary amenities include a full American breakfast and evening reception daily, individual airport transportation 6am to 9pm, in-room wired and wireless Internet and USA Today newspaper. You can play tennis, swim in one of our two oversized pools, enjoy a whirlpool or workout in our fitness center. Relax for lunch or dinner in our 4th Floor Grille restaurant or watch your favorite sport on 10 state-of-the-art HD satellite TVs in our Sports Bar. We have 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (25,000 indoor/25,000 outdoor). Our 11,200 sq. ft. Chaparral Ballroom and Conference Center provides advanced technological audio-visual features, which include AV catwalk, hang points, voice and modem phone connections, T1 Internet connections and wired and wireless Internet connectivity. Also on site are two additional ballrooms and three Executive boardrooms. Our hotel also offers concierge services, car rental desk, gift shop, business center and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Chaparral Suites Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Resort Scottsdale