Went to this hotel from Feb 20 to the 25. It was clean, not so upper end but the area for what we were doing was great. Breakfast was good. Our excursions from here were the Arabian horse show, Winter Range Event, Cave creek area, old Scottsdale, and Mesa Rodeo. And many stops between. Ton's of Cowboy and western fun. Great weekend to go to these events. Would do it again the same. Felt that this hotel was a great location based on the areas we ventured into.
Staff was great, the airport beside us and we sided to the airport was not a problem at all.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Thunderbird Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Thunderbird Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated lobby, restaurant, and meeting space (October 2011). Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites features 120 deluxe 2-room suites - each suite has been refitted with an upscale Kimball furniture work desk and Herman Miller ergonomic chair. All suites offer a separate bedroom with a King or 2 Double premium Simmons pillow top mattresses, and living room areas for increased privacy. Each comfortable suite offers plenty of room to work or relax, with complimentary wireless broadband access, voice mail, data ports, two televisions, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. All rooms overlook the beautiful courtyard and heated pool/spa. All guests receive a complimentary hot breakfast daily. Shuttle service is available on request within a 5 mile radius during business hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.