“OMG - AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of W Scottsdale

Save Saved
You added W Scottsdale to your Saves list
W Scottsdale
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7277 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Downtown Scottsdale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #43 of 79 hotels in Scottsdale
Los Angeles, CA
“OMG - AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

This was the best way to end a totally tiring travel week acorss the US. I was greeted by the warmest W Hotel workers that I've ever met (and I've been to A LOT of W Hotels). The were so friendly, helpful and gave great recommendations for not only dining but night life. The Restaurant was AWESOME! Since I'm from Hawaii I know fresh fish and am usually wary of eating fish in any state that doesn't have some land touching the ocean. Was I pleasantly surprised???? Heck yeah...the rolls, sashimi and staff were great! On to the room, LOVED IT! SO comfortable! Great layout and view! The SPA...also AMAZING! I highly recommend it, they will make all your stress just disappear. Thank you so much, staff from W Scottsdale! You made my month!

585 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

I would like to start by saying the twins(hedi & brigette) has changed my life when it comes to being treated like royalty at the W hotel. Every time we are down at the front counter i know that our stay will end with "we will see you next weekend". I have a beautiful home but i make it my business to support the W hotel in scottsdale because of those two young ladies and everyone whom I have invited to have a weekend getaway feel's the same way. Thanks to brigette and hiedi my angel's of the W of Scottsdale hotel. The rooms are clean and roomie like i expected them every time.

I truely meant every word i said about those young ladies. Very hard working and dedicated to what they do." My best wishes"....
Tyree Evans with Vanguard Modification & Associates LLC and i can be contacted at tevans@vanguardmna.com or [--] Thanks and God bless...

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

This hotel is the abosolute best for Pool side parties. The environment is all about adult socializing and great adult beverages. The service was top notch from the wait staff to the concierge. The poolside service from Billy Keyes was very personable and friendly. Anything and everything your heart desires while you are there, can be yours. Thanks
for a great stay!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the W Scottsdale when I was there visiting in July. I came in to visit some family, and had a blast. I am not too familiar with the area, but when we were at the bar, one of the baretenders, Stacy, was able to tell me all the good places to go and things to do. She was so helpful and bubbly, it was great! Thank you W Scottsdale!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
van nuys
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

Great all around service, amazing rooms, pool was so much fun during the day and at night. Their Bartenders were all amazing and friendly, like going out with friends, Stacy was so much fun and gave us great tips about the city! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

First let me say I am a "W" fan and have stayed at a number of W Hotels across the US and have never been disappointed, until now.
The Hotel was definately a W Hotel, great style and decor, amazingly comfortable beds and linens and chic dining. The second floor pool was beautifus. Sadly, the quality of both the service and the food were not up to "W" standards.
The very young hotel staff came across as haughty and service was slow and often not quite right. The food was not bad but certainly not up to the prices charged.
I stayed for a week on business travel and my stay included the weekend. The Hotel seemed to be a very HOT SPOT for the local twenty something crowd.

As a forty something business traveler I wouldn't choose this hotel again, but if I was a bit youger and looking for a fun weekend get away I probably would.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

Just a great place. Great facility, staff, bar, fitness center, restaurant, pool, rooms. This was my second time there and I would certainly go back. I travel for work all the time, this is one of my favorite hotels.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to W Scottsdale? Share your experiences!