“I'd come back...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yard House Restaurant

Yard House Restaurant
7014 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Downtown Scottsdale)
480-675-9273
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I'd come back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just stopped in for a light lunch while my wife was shopping. I sat at the bar and got very attentive service. The Shrimp Ceviche was just what I was looking for. And if you like beer...the choices were a lesson in geography! It looked like a great place for Happy Hour.

Visited August 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Great food and great Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been here multiple times and everytime I have had a pleasant experience. The food is always great and there is pretty much a beer for every type of person. They have a very good fish and chips, clamb chowder and slider burgers. They are a little more on the pricey side but a nice atmosphere and quality products always cost more. I will definetly look forward to going again in the future.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Land O Lakes, Florida
“What awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

In a restaurant that offers different cuisine, I always expect only the food to be good to what they specialize in. If it's an American - then American food, if it's Chinese - then Chinese food, etc. But not Yard House. Everything I tried here so far, is excellent! I tried Korean, American, and Mexican and it's all very good! I can't wait for them to open up here in the Orlando area so I can come back.

Visited June 2013
Washington, Michigan, United States
“Food was good, service was horrible!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We made a group reservation here for an event we were in town for. We had approx 12 people (so nothing too crazy) -- all families.

The food was good, people who had beer loved the beers and selection, but the service was just AWFUL and the tip was already included in our bills!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House Restaurant, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hi Bree B - We are terribly sorry for the disappointing service your party received. This is not the lasting impression we want you to have of our restaurant and would appreciate the opportunity to learn more and address your concerns. When time allows, please contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com.
San Clemente, California
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to eat here on a whim. The food was OK. The service was OK. Nothing special. Doubt that we will be coming back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House Restaurant, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Hi Sylvia H - We are capable of providing better than okay service and food. Please accept our apology for the poor impression that was made. If time permits, I would ask that you contact us directly at yhguestrelations@darden.com so that we could learn more. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.