Needed a place for one night after 7 days at a condo. Great please away from the city. View of the mountains was awesome. Has dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and the good and service were great. Enjoyed the pool as well. We would stay again. I agree with other reviews that the casino is very smokey they need better ventilation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center offers 246 upscale guest rooms and suites and is 100% smoke-free. Guest rooms come with luxurious amenities such as 32-inch LCD HGTVs, spacious bathrooms, plush Simmons beds and large windows with mountain, pool or golf course views. Guests can enjoy a variety of on-site features including a heated resort pool, a full-service spa, exclusive access to the We-Ko-Pa Golf Club and a full casino with various games and activities. Also located within the hotel are a variety of scrumptious restaurants, including the savory Ahnala Mesquite Room. The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is conveniently located 30 minutes outside of downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Sky High International Airport, making it the perfect hotel choice for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Fort Mcdowell Resort And Casino
- Radisson Fort Mcdowell Hotel Scottsdale
- Radisson Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Radisson