First of all, the Radisson is a beautiful resort, which seems like it smack in the middle of nowhere in the Arizona desert. It has some great views as well as some unique features. The room was pretty standard, with nice, firm beds that definitely condone sleep. However, I think my room may have had a mold issue. There was mildew in the corner of the shower, and I felt like I was getting more and more sick when I spent time in the room. Aside from that, the rest of my stay was just fine.
On my last day, a piece of paper slid under my door. It was a bill from the resort: $10 for "resort fees." I'm not too sure what that was about, especially since I didn't even take advantage of maid service, keeping my "do not disturb" sign hanging on my door at all times. Multiply that by the several hundred rooms they must have, and they are scoring an extra couple thousand dollars a week, estimated. I'm not sure if that is standard practice or what, but watch out for that if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center offers 246 upscale guest rooms and suites and is 100% smoke-free. Guest rooms come with luxurious amenities such as 32-inch LCD HGTVs, spacious bathrooms, plush Simmons beds and large windows with mountain, pool or golf course views. Guests can enjoy a variety of on-site features including a heated resort pool, a full-service spa, exclusive access to the We-Ko-Pa Golf Club and a full casino with various games and activities. Also located within the hotel are a variety of scrumptious restaurants, including the savory Ahnala Mesquite Room. The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is conveniently located 30 minutes outside of downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Sky High International Airport, making it the perfect hotel choice for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, seekda GmbH, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Fort Mcdowell Resort And Casino
- Radisson Fort Mcdowell Hotel Scottsdale
- Radisson Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Radisson