“Training” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
SAN CARLOS
“Training”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times for business and once for pleasure. After staying twice for business we chose to stay again and commute to Arizona State in Tempe, because we like the hotel and appreciate the kind professional and knowledgeable staff. I truly believe this Wingate is a gem and will continue to make it my home away from home when I travel to Scottsdale.
My only criticism is the air conditioner is loud, especially when watching TV in the evenings. But Scottsdale is hot and an air conditioner is necessary.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

CoriChapman, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Carol G.,

Wow, we are so thankful that you continue to choose us, even though Tempe is a little bit of a drive! Our staff strives to make each guest as comfortable as possible, and we will do our very best to make sure you get the quietest room possible the next time you're here. Thanks for the feedback, we can't improve unless our guests let us know what they think!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
ESPANOLA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is an excellent location and facility. Within walking distance to WFM, Paradise Cafe, Starbucks, etc. 10 Min by fwy from the Mayo Clinic. I always stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Doc042,

Thank you so much for your frequent visits to our property! We are always happy to see you and we hope you continue to choose us when you're in Scottsdale.
RIO RANCHO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Your staff were very welcoming, and had no problem with the room . The breakfest was wonderful. I will visit again..

Dear Elizabeth C.,

We look forward to welcoming you at our hotel again! Thank you for your review, we are glad that our service has pleased you.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have never been met by such excellance ever in any hotel in my entire life.
I must mention Cori C. Elizabeth, Robert, David B, David E, Marisa, Anthony, Phoebe, Al in housekeeping and Micha. They were so attentive, kind, considerate, thoughtful and concerned about anything I needed. Without hesitation, they were there. They were so polite,and professional! The food was always fresh and hot early in the morning, they asked each and every time I passed them in the halls or at the front desk how I was doing and if there was anything I needed. They never failed to offer the shuttle service the moment I requested it, the room was always clean and tidy. I just cannot say enough about the excellant service each and every staff member offered me. I truly want to express my thanks for what was a difficult time for me, during my surgery.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Kim J,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We certainly enjoyed having you stay with us and our staff surely misses you. We thought of you like family and we can't wait to see you again! Please come back and see us again soon, we'd LOVE to see you!
TULARE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We brought my mother (Betty Adams) to have laser surgery at the Spine Institute, so the close location was perfect. We enjoyed the rooms just across the hall from each other. They were beautiful, clean, and had all the conveniences we needed. It was fun just going downstairs to breakfast to a very complete and delicious meal, and we could take food back to my mother after her surgery, which was a tremendous help. The staff were so cheerful and helpful in every way. Wingate made our stay in Arizona such a great memory. Thank you for your hospitality!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Maureen R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Your welcome! Our hot and cold breakfast buffet has been recently updated, offering a wide variety of choices to satisfy different tastes. When it comes to guest satisfaction we try to be a leader.
CARLSBAD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

there for surgery and test. they were very helpful thru our week of surgery and test for the two of us. All of the help was very friendly and helpful to us and the place was beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Maureen R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
It is our hope that we can make every guest comfortable who comes to stay with us. Thank you for the opportunity to be your home away from home during your visit to Scottsdale.
ALBUQUERQUE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The staff, especially David-the front desck person is always excellent and helpful. I stay at this particular hotel because of his attentivenss.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

David has been with our hotel for almost 3 years now. Thank you for recognizing the outstanding service he and our other front desk staff provide. Expect a smile, a quick checkin and a knowledgable associate available to answer questions about our area when you stay with us.
Maureen Richey, General Manager

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale? Share your experiences!