“Final Meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BLT Steak

BLT Steak
5402 E. Lincoln Dr, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ 85253 (Paradise Valley)
(480) 905-7979
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,013 restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Cross street: Tatum
Description: Fine dining is defined by our contemporary steakhouse in Scottsdale, AZ. Celebrity French Chef Laurent Tourondel brings his culinary wizardry to the desert, and the result is not to be missed. Open for dinner only. Reservations recommended.
Arima, Trinidad
“Final Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Excellent food but vino very expensive.....Lamb as moist and so tender - giant prawns amazing excellent attentive service.

81% Recommend
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

If we lived in Scottsdale, they would know our names... This is affordable fine dining when you stop in for Happy Hour. The popovers are indescribable...they literally melt in your mouth! But they have other excellent options. Try the deep fried deviled eggs for a memorable treat.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burr Ridge, Illinois, United States
“Popovers are to die for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food outstanding, popovers amazing, delicious and unusual appetizers. e.g. the deep fried deviled eggs were fantastic.

Phoenix, Az
“Steaks to perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Ok, typically I don't chose restaurants that include "Steak House" in the name simply because my wife is vegetarian but I had the opportunity to eat here with collegues on business. Appetizers were amazing and the surprise of the night was the bread they served. Fresh Popovers! I have not had any popovers this good in decades. Typically I stick to different fish because first my wife doesn't care for even the smell of steak and second I frequently run into my steak not being cooked the way I like. The waiter was helpful in suggesting i order it medium-rare after i explained how i like it to look. It was just the way I like. Flavor was incredible! Something about "the cows receive massages and are only fed yada-yada-yada", all I know is I don't eat steak often but this was worth it. One serious recommendation...Leave room for desert.
All in all a high end place to spend an evening and splurge. One of the better restaurants in the Phoenix area and a price tag to match.

Visited August 2013
Resort_Leadership, Manager at BLT Steak, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful feedback!
Phoenix, Az
“Five Star Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I originally experienced BLT Steak while vacationing in Miami, FL. We had such a memorable experience that I went to the e-squared website to discover there was a BLT Steak located in our home town of Scottsdale, AZ. We were thrilled! We decided to celebrate my husbands 40th Birthday with dinner at BLT. For starters, the restaurant is located at The JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort, with beautiful picturesque views of Camelback Mountain...amazing! Our dinner reservations were at 5:00pm. We had arrived to the resort/restaurant early and we were invited to have a seat at the restaurant bar for their Happy Hour. We were greeted by a very friendly and personable bartender , a young guy who made us feel comfortable and right at home. He gave us drink recommendations which were right on the spot! We enjoyed the drinks so much that we ordered another round. The hostess came over to let us know that our table was ready. When we closed out our tab at the bar, the server overheard that we were there for my husbands bday so he had the manager comp a round of drinks and wished him happy birthday - Wow, what service and attention to detail!
We were sat at one if the best seats in the house, a window table with head-on views of Camelback Mountain!! It's gets better, we were greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable server and as we were reviewing the menu making our final dinner selection, out comes the manager, David, who personally handed us two glasses of champagne for a birthday toast...unbelievable and five star service all the way from the manager, to the server, to the bartender, to the hostess.
The food was so deliciouse ( my husband had aged RibEye and I enjoyed the Tiger Prawns). We are very picky eaters and enjoyed every last morsel. The evening ended with a final dessert of brownie bites with the words, Happy Birthday, scribed in chocolate on a dessert plate. BLTSteak is #1 in our book!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Resort_Leadership, Manager at BLT Steak, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your comment! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your return!