“Great Take-out” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Julio's Too Mexican Restaurant
7305 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-3403 (Downtown Scottsdale)
480-423-1500
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
albany, ny
“Great Take-out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

The chimis and the enchiladas are among the best in the area.

Visited December 2011

red deer, ab
“Great chips and Hot Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

I use to live in Scottsdale and whenever I get back into town the first place I stop to eat is Julio's Too. The food is pretty tasty, although they put way to much on a plate. You end up with a sea of rice, beans mixed in with your main.

But the real reason I always go there is their Hot Sauce. I usually go back and plea for a second helping of their always warm chips and several extra containers of Hot Sauce. Sure I get a few odd looks from the person behind the counter, but what do I care - it's all worth it!

I've been tempted to "bribe" the counter help for the recipe :) YUM!

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“I used to eat there until...... They towed my car after dinner!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

My girlfriend and I ate there around 8:45pm last friday and around 9:15 or so, we walked next door to the W hotel to look at the car club lamborghinis that they had parked in front, we were gone for about 30 minutes or so and returned around 9:45 and my truck had been towed, I had to pay over $20 for a taxi to get home and then drive all the way across town to pick up my truck the next morning and had to pay another $75 to retrieve it! I was extra angry, however after speaking to the manager, Carlos, and having him investigate whether or not I actually ate there he was still reluctant to refund me the $75 dollars for the tow. Luckily, I recorded the entire conversation I had with the Julios workers on my cell phone and after explaining that if he would not refund me, I would be posting the discriminatory videos to YouTube right away, he finally gave me my $75 back. Needless to say, if you go here make sure not to park in their parking lot and also this place sucks even though they refunded me as it took over a week of dispute and too much effort for them to right their wrong!

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good, Fast, Friendly and great margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

Clean, fast, family fun restaurant. The Burrows are my favorites, however everything on the menue is good. Steve the owner is friendly and helpful, and the chips and salsa are awesome. The lunch specials are almost more than I can eat and if you want the total lux mexican dish try the Polo Magnifico! Oh yea, the patio is right on camelback road, a great place to have lunch or a cold beer on a summer afternoon.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Yummy tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

Yummy, yummy, yummy! I had crispy, greasy, packed with meat tacos just like I like `em. The beans and rice were great and the chips are the thinnest, most crispy delights I've had in a long time! This is not what I would consider an authentic Mexican restaurant, but good Mexican American food.
The staff was super nice too.
This place is super casual and good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere