“Unique and Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #155 of 963 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Ashland, Ohio
“Unique and Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hopdoddy was wonderful!
We did take out but for those wanting to sit, you go in you stand by the bar to wait for a table but they give you sample drinks while you wait!
Enjoyed a GREAT turkey burger with a homemade milkshake with Nutella and chocolate covered pretzels!! A definite recommend!

boston
“No take-out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

They will not accept a phone order for take out food. Said to come in, order and wait for it. Perhaps the last thing I need to do after work. Huh? #fail

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Everything is made from scratch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

They grind the meat in house, the fries are cut from real potatoes there, and they make the buns. I had a bison burger which was really delicious. My husband had the black bean burger which he said it as good as one he had in a fine restaurant. I liked the fries and also the salted caramel shake. They have interesting flavor sodas. The place has a cool decor and all the servers were very energetic and friendly. I was really surprised since I didn't expect much from a burger place. I liked the interesting combinations of toppings offered and when I asked them to leave something off they said no problem and it came out correctly! With so many burger places around that are just average, I think this one stands out as one of the best.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Good spot for a burger and a beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch yesterday. When we walked in we were slightly confused if we get seated or order from the counter. Once we got that figured out we made our way to the counter to order. The selection was great if your a burger person. I went with the classic with bacon. The burger was really good, so we're the fries. My buddy got a shake and said it was pretty good as well. I'll most likely be back.

Visited November 2013
Calgary
“Awesome Burger bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Big thick fresh burger patty, all the fixings, serves alcohol, has out door seating, very vibrant atmosphere, love it. If you are a burger lover you must try it!!