“Great lunch menu” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Great lunch menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Like Stacey J below, we also went here because it was next to Amore gelato (this was the Scottsdale location). We ordered from the lunch menu. I had the drunken noodles while my coworker had the yellow curry. Both were very good. Service was very good, my food was mild while her's was spicy as she requested plus we didn't have to wait long. The Atmosphere was nice and our hostess was very pleasant. Of course, we didn't have dessert, since gelato was next door.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, Virginia
“Good local thai restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We went here for dinner after playing golf because it was next to the #1 rated Amore gelato. We were nervous because it has only has 4 reviews. But we were pleasantly surprised. I had the eggplant garlic with tofu and my husband had the drunken noodles, both were flavorful. Service was quick.

Salt lake
“Disappointed and confused”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

On my mobile TripAdvisor it was listed as Thai Pan. Called and ordered green curry and fried rice to go.
The ladies at the counter were very friendly. But when we returned to our condo - it was the blandest Thai food we have ever eaten. I think they used ground up broccoli in the base. Although the serving sizes were plentiful we were so very disappointed. Not sure if the restaurant has changed owners since the last review... or if that is why the name is different. The address and phone number were the same - just a different name.
We have eaten Thai all over the country and I have to say this was the very worst.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Oregon
“Great Flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I hadthe spicy noodles and wife had a curry dish that she really liked if you are a curry lover. We had the calamari appetizer which was average. Always a good place for great Thai food and flavors.

Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great option in North Scottsdale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I'm a local, and Thai Basil is on our "regular" place rotation for sure. To be honest, we don't have a ton of great options up here in North Scottsdale, but this place always shines.

As for the food, I'm partial to the curry dishes, and my wife has the Thai Basil chicken every time. She's a Thai Basil Chicken officianado, and says this is the best she's ever had. The chicken satay and peanut sauce are always prepared well, the chicken not overcooked and the peanut sauce not too sweet. When they have it available, I always go for a plate of the Mee Krob with shrimp. Great appetizer.

This is a simple local establishment, nothing fancy, just great Thai food and very friendly service. If you are in the area, you should give it a try.

• Visited July 2013