“Nice little breakfast spot! Pet friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #282 of 1,025 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice little breakfast spot! Pet friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I had a nice little fresh breakfast with French pressed coffee outside and it was just lovely. The server was very sweet and friendly and I would return again in a heartbeat.

Visited August 2013

Tempe, Arizona
“Lunch X2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining here twice in a short period of time. I came for lunch both days. The 5th. AVE. sliders were very good. I ordered truffle fries, a $1 up-sell, and was very happy with them. There was no wait for lunch. The service was very good and everyone was friendly. The decor is nice and we felt very welcomed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, Arizona
“Some good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Breakfast on a Sunday morning. Sat on patio as inside was 20 minute wait. They could really use some misters, swamp cooler or fans out there to help move some air around during our hot months. Service was prompt. Coffee super strong. Tacos and omelet were very good. Country potatoes came out cold as did the toast and both were replaced fairly quickly. Potatoes were very oily so we would not repeat. Portions were good for the price. Very diverse menu for breakfast and lunch so plenty of options for even the pickiest of eaters.

Visited July 2013
Longport, New Jersey
“Good Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We arrived from our plane trip earlier than expected and decided to look for a breakfast place.
Judging by the line of people waiting to get in we thought we'd give it a try. Are we happy we did.
The place is semi outside, you have a choice, inside, outside or sit at the counter where you're half in/half out. Our servers were young, affable and did I mention pretty. The bourbon bloody mary was really different, (could use it in my normal Sunday morning breakfast routine) The Huevos Rancheros was my selection, excellent. My wife had an egg white omlet with veggies (bland for me) she really enjoyed it. Everyone in the place was having a grand old time. I would recommend it to anyone who truly enjoys Breakfast. The place is several months old and was an old Chinese Restaurant (so we were told) BTW everyone was friendly, staff, patrons, everyone.
It makes for a great dining experience

• Visited May 2013