“I'm in Phoenix?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Phoenix, Arizona
“I'm in Phoenix?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I felt like I was a coffee house in LAX or CHI.... it's awesome! Simple menu, great service. The layout of the place is nice and cozy, not noisy and stuffy, like that "other" coffee house! Had banana bread...yummy, and a carmel latte, also very good and served in a nice big mug. It was a "Happy Coffee" day!!!

• Visited December 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Wonderful Coffee Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were happy to discover this great coffee spot when visiting Scottsdale for the weekend. My latte was perfect, and the pour over coffees are high quality and delicious. The baked goods are excellent (try the morning glory bread) as well. Staff is friendly and it seems like it would be a great place to work on wireless or meet up with friends. Tables, a couple of armchairs in one corner, and a large lounge type area in the back.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Wow, a seriously perfect cappuccino!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited this cafe by chance during a business trip and was uber impressed. My cappuccino was perhaps one of the best I've ever had in America. I also ordered the blueberry zucchini bread and my only regret there is that I wish I had a second piece. The staff was very friendly and conversational. It would have been ideal if I could have stayed and enjoyed my breakfast there vs on the go. It looks like a great place for meeting a friend, freelancing (free wifi!) or enjoying a relaxing moment. If I'm ever back in Scottsdale I would make sure this was part of my day, every day.

• Visited January 2013