“Better than NYC Pizza...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Streets of New York

Streets of New York
9301 E SHEA BLVD, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (Central Scottsdale)
(480) 391-1900
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Tampa, Florida
“Better than NYC Pizza...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I read a review on another site and decided to try this place as we're staying not too far. If you read any of my reviews, you know I've lived in NYC. When someone says 'this has absolutely nothing to do with NY Pizza' I've got to rebut by saying - yay it's better. It isn't greasy, the crust isn't crazy thick, and the sauce has tons of flavor. My husband, born and raised in Manhattan begged to differ when I said it reminded me of Mimi's (see my previous review) but none-the-less, I LOVED it.

We've been to a few pizza places in Scottsdale and I would say this is superior....granted we don't order pizza every week. The service is over-the-top good and I noticed other reviewers didn't mention the beautiful view of the McDowell Mountains. Aside from pizza, we indulged in dessert - the cheesecake WAS very NY as well.

It has a family feel with a modest bar in the center and the artwork is more 'NJ Italian' with the street lamps interestingly flanked throughout. I would have thought this was family owned instead of a local chain.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Topping this ought to be easy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This should have been easy. We call in order the pizza you deliver it then we eat it. It's been over 3 hours still no eatable pizza. They guarantee a 45-60 minute delivery and it took over 2 hours for it to arrive. Then finally it gets here, cold and dry and I threw it away. They offer a free pizza as recompense. I ordered the replacement over 1:20 hours ago and still no pizza. Will notoorder from them ever again

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

It is a chain pizza place. Nothing special. There is better pizza within walking distance. But prices are low. The menu is limited. The pizza has absolutely nothing to do with New York pizza.

Visited November 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Great Value & Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have stopped in for lunch many times, and I usually order the "salad with pizza slice special". For a very reasonable price, you get your choice of salad, which is big enough for a meal, and a large slice of pizza. The atmosphere is nice, with New York scenery on the walls and "street lamps" inside, and the servers have always been very friendly and attentive to refill drinks, etc.

Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“GREAT Chicken abd good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We order and get delivery at least twice a month. They make brooster chicken just like KFCS back in the day try it

Visited May 2012