“eww, Mexican infused with cheep Chinese cary-out on a plate” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fusion Restaurant & Lounge

Fusion Restaurant & Lounge
4441 N Buckboard Trl, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Downtown Scottsdale)
(480) 423-9043
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #753 of 1,024 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romance
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Saginaw, Michigan
“eww, Mexican infused with cheep Chinese cary-out on a plate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just YUCK! DO not bother... Nasty food and atmosphere, I think even for the college age person so tacky.

Visited January 2013

glendale, az
“Fusion is Excellent for a Special Occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2009

I had a little trepidation in taking a foursome to a place that was new to us. We had traveled 25 miles to Fusion in Scottsdale.
The occasion was my wife's birthday. The previous year we had gone to one of the Valley's top resort restaurants which was enjoyable.
Fusion rewarded us with a wonderful experience of excellent service, food, ambience. A somewhat limited variety of spirits was solved by compromising a little.
I later found that my wife's filet mignon was a little tough but even so we all thoroughly enjoyed our four courses which were mouth watering and beautifully presented.
Would recommend this place for an enjoyable no fuss yet classy eatery.

Arizona
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2006

EXCELLENT service - friendly, prompt, anticipatory. Exquisite salads (Summer Salad is divine). Entree offerings are rather narrow and not as adventurous or as carefully orchestrated as the salads, e.g., lamb - too fatty and gamey.. Salmon - the coffee/maple crust redeemed it. EXTRAORDINARY Kobe burger.
Cheesecake wrapped in wonton surprisingly tasty. Fudge - too much of a one-note item - vanilla ice cream with it offered some balance. Creme brulee - ho hum.
Some very good wines. Had a very good sauvignon blanc from New Zealand.
Nice atmosphere. Unassuming, but nice.
Overall, nice experience in the restaurant.

Los Angeles
“Very good, not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2006

I took a group to this restaurant on a Thursday night in mid March. About 18 in the party. The place was clean, a little crowded. We had a private room.

I was thinking when I made the reservation that the place was going to be a little more upscale than it was...

They have a full bar, the wine list was good (not great) and the service was excellent. The decor was more bar than restaurant.

I would recommend it...the food was great. I would go back, and would refer it without reservation to those who want a pretty casual atmosphere for a meal or drink.