“Great food and service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cowboy Ciao

Cowboy Ciao
7133 E Stetson Dr, Ste 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-3229 (Downtown Scottsdale)
480-946-3111
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cowboy Ciao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 1,013 restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Contemporary, Eclectic, International
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: 6th Avenue, just South of Cameback
Transit: The Downtown Scottsdale Trolley is a free service which runs all day and makes frequent stops throughout all the downtown neighborhoods, as well as several Scottsdale and Paradise Valley resorts
Calgary, Canada
“Great food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was an expensive meal for my wife and I however we were on a date night without the kids. I had the best pork chop ever in this restaurant and my wife had the mushroom medley which she loved. Would recommend this place but not with children.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
“Cowboy meets - hip dinning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Cool hip place to eat at in the art district of old town. Perfect pick for out of town guest for a casual but upscale meal after taking in old town. Lots of galleries and unique shops int he area also fun and safe area . Great for older folks who want more food than bar. Very unique place often crowed and a bit on the pr icy side.
We enjoyed the truffle mac and cheese so great, and short ribs cooked tender.

You must try their famous mushroom pan fry and Stetson cowboy salad . LOVED it

Other than the prices being high we would go more often but its great food. Service was good

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“When you get excited by a salad you know the foods good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was told by a couple of people to eat here and I was disappointed. The the Stetson Chopped Salad is just insane! The best salad of I have ever eaten! And the short rib was great as well. I will definitely go back next time I'm in Phoenix, and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Phoenix.

Littleton, Colorado
“A nice change of pace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went to Cowboy Ciao for a group event with 14 people. They had a preset menu for us with appetizers, salad, choose your entree and dessert. I tried things I would have never even considered and was suprised at the flavor combinations that tasted good. Waitress was very attentive and friendly, and encouraged entree sharing (and even split the food up for us onto two plates). Really interesting place, fun vibe in a really cool area with lots of restaurants.

Tulsa
“DON'T GO ~ very poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We have had 3 terrific days of food and drink in scottsdale (mission etc). However, our night at Cowboy Ciao, was horrid. Service, was terrible, food average. I had originally ordered the filet but they were "out". Not sure, how that occurs, but OK. I ordered the pork chops. 45 minutes, later, it was rubber, chicken-esque. I asked to speak to the manager to see what else I could order - About 20 minutes later, "ROB" strolled by, and listened. But, offered, not other food, suggestions, as was arrogant. When I received the bill, he had waived, a drink. DO NOT COME HERE. So many other good places in Scottsdale.

Visited November 2013