“Just go to Oregeno's” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Milton Keynes
“Just go to Oregeno's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went on a recommendation from the hotel staff and wow, I was not disappointed. A great menu which took some time to make a decision but I had the Diablo shrimp pasta and it was awesome - really tasty and a good size. They have a good selection of draft beers, the ambience is great and the servers were really friendly and helpful.

Sacramento, California
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Kid friendly, fun environment, amazing food! The serving sizes are HUGE and everything we had was so YUMMY!!

Visited August 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“One of the best pizza places in the valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I must say I have been going here for a long time now. i even use to go to there original one in Flagstaff. The only down side is that it usually very busy and can take time to be seated. That wouldn't normally be such a big problem, but the waiting area is outside and for Arizona thats not a good thing. The thin pizza is very good and comes out with quick speed. The deep dish can take a while (45 min). But the almost all of there appetizers are great but i prefer their waffle fries and a beer, just perfect. But you can't leave without having the pizza cookie for dessert. It is so perfect in every way and his great to share.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Flavorful and fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We had a pizza it was flavorful, and great tasting also had a pesto pasta which was very good
Will go back when in Scottsdale

Carlisle, PA
“Wow, this place is worth visiting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had this place on my list to visit because of all the good reviews. We went to a Diamondbacks game and were told about them from people sitting behind us. So we thought it must be worth doing to. Our server Blake pointed out some of the guests and his favorites. We got the kickBUTT garlic bread, pesto penne bake and BBQ chicken pizza that my husband and I split. The kids got the pasta with meat sauce and a huge meat ball. My daughter is getting to the stage that she is still hungry once done with the "kids meal" so we gave her some of the pesto penna pasta and BBQ chicken pizza. She loved both. The pesto penna pasta came in a bread bowl, which was good. The BBQ Chicken pizza was the best that I have ever had. Both my kids ate it and they are not big on onions. It was sssoooo good! We also got a surprise dessert: chocolate chip and macadamia nuts cookie right out of the oven with vanilla ice cream. It was so good I had to flight my family to get a couple of bites. This place is not to be missed on your next trip to Scottsdale!

Visited July 2013