“very interesting” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
dira-the-explorer
“very interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

being a middle aged lady from small town Canada I found this place quite interesting.
we liked the outdoor decor and the full parking lot usually means a good bet. The girls, one step down from Hooters, (short shorts, cleavage and bare belly) the food was good, the atmosphere buzzing, the TV's at the tables, the decor all made for more than just a dinner on our way home from Barrett Jackson. I found it interesting to read some reviewers said the servers had attitude.. ours was a little curt but competent but we were an older couple with a shy 25yr old male. I imagine the attitude comes later as the nice cold beer flows more freely. Can just imagine, and I hate to sound sexist but if you flash skin, men will react , usually poorly with alcohol involved. As for the food.. My pulled pork philly cheese sandwich would have been great with about half the pepper or hot sauce that ruined it for me. the guys loved their cobb salads . very generous portions esp after the deep fried pickles. hey had to try this once but never again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, BC
“A visual spot to go with your buddies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

a very large sports bar restaurant, interesting decor and beautiful girls

Bar food menu, average taste smaller portions

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Would you should expect........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

As a place to watch sporting events with friends, it works. The beer selection was good, the beer was really cold (an important yardstick in a sports bar) and our server was competent. She was very pretty, had a bit of an attitude, but took pretty good care of the details. The food was a solid B, so improvement on that front is an opportunity for them. On a future game day, I'd return.

Visited December 2013
“Im a local and have given Twin Peaks multiple visits”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here again after multiple tries. There marketing of lodge girls is a really cool concept, but the wait staff has always been standoffish.
Trust me Im to mature for any of these girls who think us men are pigs. I didnt come here for that, but for some reason they think us guys do.
what attracks me are the multiple TVs and the 29 degree beers. As far as im concerned they could get rid of the attitude fake breasted wait staff.
I think ive given up on this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Im a local and have given Twin Peaks multiple visits”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I think ive given up on this place.

• Visited November 2013