“An excellent spot for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 1,025 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“An excellent spot for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Recently, I had the opportunity to meet some friends for breakfast at this conveniently located restaurant in north Scottsdale. The atmosphere was pleasant, the service very good and the meal was excellent. Being somewhat of a traditionalist, I ordered a veggie omelet with cheese
together with bacon and whole wheat toast. The omelet was the best omelet I have had in a restaurant in years. The entire meal was excellent and my friends had equally good entrees.
My only negative comment concerns the noise level when eating inside the restaurant. All surfaces are hard so sounds bounce off every surface making for a very noisy atmosphere and not conducive to having a conversation using normal speaking volume. Obviously, weather permitting, sitting outside would make for better conversation. Overall, Butters is an excellent spot for breakfast and I look forward to returning for another fine meal.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Breakfast Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We have breakfast here every trip to Scottsdale and are never disappointed. The pancakes are great and service is always fast. If you don't get here early on Sundays you will wait to be seated. Had the Oreo Pancakes this time and they were outstanding.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Beyond delicious pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My family and I visited Scottsdale for a week this past June and we ate breakfast here 3 (!) times, we loved it so much! The sweet pancakes were amazing, especially the one with berries and mascarpone-filling and the cinnamon swirl pancakes. They had eggs and other breakfast fare too, but the pancakes are where it's at. Good service too. BIG line ups on Saturday and Sunday though... you've been warned!

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“OMG!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

While on a morning jog we found this gem of a restaurant by chance during our stay at the Hyatt Regency. We went on a weekday morning so lucky us; it wasn't too crowded.
Living in a restaurant Mecca in Vegas, I can be a bit of a food snob, however the food here was Awesome! If you enjoy pancakes, give theirs a try! I had the buttermilk pancakes; light and fluffy- perfect.
My boyfriend had an omelette made to his instructions. It came out tasty and good...and huge! And they have good coffee to boot! The staff was pleasant and attentive.
If I lived in Scottsdale this would be the breakfast place for me :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The food was not only phenomenal it was cooked to perfection and brought out in a timely manner. It was worth the trip and would come back every morning.