While vacationing in Arizona we planned one night in Phoenix to take in a spring training game. Though there were hotels closer to the ballpark we were going to, (there is also a ballpark within walking distance) this hotel seemed to have everything we wanted and was rated very highly onTripadvisor. It was worth the extra drive! The staff was wonderful, very helpful and always smiling! We got into town early and they gave us an early check-in. My husband headed straight to the gym (he's a PE teacher/coach). The gym had everything he needed to get in a good workout and more options than most hotels. I headed straight to the pool. I was very pleasantly surprised to see complimentary ice tea and lemonade available by the exit door to the pool. Along with comfortable lounge chairs, there were pools towels available for use and the pool area was spotless. We really enjoyed the chips/salsa/queso and free soda and drinks at happy hour before leaving for the game. (We were sorry to miss the cookies an milk later in the evening) Our room had everything we needed and more. It was very clean and I especially liked the "firm" and "soft" on the pillowcases. We slept wonderfully; the bed and pillows being very comfortable. Breakfast had a wide variety of cereal, eggs, pancakes, sausage, yogurt, toast, fruit, cinnamon rolls and more. Great stay and definitely our choice for our next visit. Highly recommended! My hope is that the hotel's employees will be taken care of as well on their vacations. Thank you HIE Scottsdale Old Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to Stay Smart & enjoy resort style amenities beyond your expectations at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Scottsdale. Whether you are coming in on business or just to get away, this hotel in Scottsdale is a great location for shopping, fine dining, entertainment, night life,and much more! You will find yourself impressed with our award winning service, convenient location, and spacious suites featuring our Stay Smart bedding collection and showerheads, microwaves, refrigerators, pay-per-view movies, expanded cable with HBO and pull out sofas in each of guest suites. Our complimentary shuttle service will take you to and from Sky Harbor Airport and within a three mile radius of the hotel runs from 7am to 10pm daily(based on availability) to get you where you need to go. Your stay includes free high speed wireless Internet, free deluxe continental buffet breakfast, a free managers reception each evening, an outdoor heated pool and spa, business center, and fitness center. Some of the many nearby attractions include: Old Town Scottsdale, San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's Spring Training Facilities, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, ASU Sun Devil Stadium, Downtown Tempe Mill Avenue, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Gardens, and Scottsdale Osborn Heathcare. Just to the north of us is WestWorld, home of the Arabian Horse Show, Arizona Bike Week and the Barrett Jackson Classic Car Auction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scottsdale - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Scottsdale