“Always a great date night!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 121 Activities in Scottsdale
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: At iPic Theaters, we have a passion for movies and provide you with the ultimate escape. We take the stress out of going to the movies: no rush to the concession stand, no skipping dessert and hustling to get a good seat, park once and let your night unfold the way you want it to.
Phoenix, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
“Always a great date night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I go to iPiC every Christmas day. The food & overall experience bring us back every year. Service is always excellent, wine bar is a dream & though it is a little pricey, we reserve it for this special day because its always a blast! Get your tickets early, they sell out quick... and go with the upgrade, you will not be disappointed.

Visited December 2013
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review, we appreciate your iPic Theaters loyalty! We look forward to serving you the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you!

Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
“Nice theatre but very expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Not a place to go see a movie often. Even though the seating is nice the prices are very high. Over $50 for two to see a movie is a bit steep.

Rochester, Minnesota
36 attraction reviews
“Overhyped!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I saw this theater very close to our hotel and then saw the Trip advisor reviews. I was excited to "experience" watching a movie here. My first shock was the $32 price tag for two people. These were the cheap seats by the way. They are leather chairs that don't recline and I was actually uncomfortable. My head had to be positioned in a very straight angle and I left the theater with a headache. I don't think I could ever use the more expensive seats in the back with wait staff and blankets and pillows. Hopefully they are clean but who knows. The bathrooms looked like they were pretty posh at one time but it was dirty and 3 stalls I looked into hadn't been flushed by the "automatic" flusher. Ick. The screen and sound was awesome. I just thought for $32 I would be WOWed and I left say eh.

Toronto, ON
11 attraction reviews
“Great Concept”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I really loved the concept of the iPic Theaters. We saw Captain Phillips there and would go back again. We did not buy the super premium seats (as online it looks like they simply include a reclining option but I didn't want that for watching a movie), but realized the big selling feature is getting in-seat service with those seats. I recommend that you only get the super premium seats, as its a pain to walk from the food area with trays of food and drinks. The sliders were excellent, the bar was great, and overall modern design of the facility was fantastic and incredibly clean, and the service was excellent as well. I would highly recommend iPic! Wish there was one in Toronto....;-)

Visited November 2013
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your iPic Theaters experience. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Tucson, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I knew this place was special when I got my car valet and the beginning. You go up the steps and you are there. Nice staff. Pricey but worth it. My wife and I shared sliders and a bottle of wine while watching a movie.

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters, and we hope you will join us again soon!