“Best theatre experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 21 Fun & Games in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: At iPic Theaters, we have a passion for movies and provide you with the ultimate escape. We take the stress out of going to the movies: no rush to the concession stand, no skipping dessert and hustling to get a good seat, park once and let your night unfold the way you want it to.
Calgary, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“Best theatre experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Seeing a movie at iPic is like flying first class - pillow, blanket, bigger seats that recline and increased service! And you can enjoy WINE at the same time? I loved it!
It's THE most comfortable way to see a movie in a theatre and I thought it was worth every penny.
I also loved how the whole experience felt like a night out at a gorgeous lounge.
You have to try it.

Visited March 2012

Scottsdale, Arizona
“The way movies should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Best place ever to see movies. I see some of the comments below and agree a bit more information for the novices might help them. On the other hand when you know how this works it is absolutely fantastic. Love the atmosphere and the quality of the place. Architecture is beautiful. Some improvements might help. The food selection and quality should be better. It is OK, but not top notch; a bit too commercial. Perhaps add sushi? Also the wait service should be done throughout the movie maybe with an app or an electronic screen. The movie selection by nature is limited. I wish they showed more independent movies every now and then? Perhaps one of the galleries could be dedicated to that. Overall however it is a great experience. Not for everyone as is more pricey but if you do not mind this is the way to go. And remember the valet parking is included in your ticket (just validate at the entrance).

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“A real getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband was playing golf and I was at loose ends so thought I'd go see Les Miz. This theatre was the closest to my location so I dropped in for the morning show. What a great surprise...a recliner chair, a blankey & pillow, free popcorn AND my own cabana boy! All for the price of a senior ticket! I'll definately be back! (and BTW...the movie was great too!)

Visited December 2012
Alberta
17 attraction reviews
“Fun Night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Comfy reclining chairs, unobstructed view of the screen, great sound. Had a pillow and a blanket too. Ask for 2 bags of popcorn when they come out as you won't see the popcorn delivered more then once. Wine is priced the same as in Tanzy and the food is about a dollar more per item then it is in the restaurant.

Paris, France
40 attraction reviews
“Not worth the money!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I wanted to see Argo and the only place in the area it was playing was iPic. I did not understand what type of theater iPic was or I probably would have looked for a different theater. All I wanted to do was see the movie. I was not interested in having a glass of wine or dining, so I did not appreciate what they had to offer. I paid $16.00 for a seat in the second row. I was so close to the screen, that I actually opted to stand in the back so I wasn't so close. Had I been able to sit in a row further back, I might have had a different experience but the theater was very full. So I paid $16.00 to stand in the back hallway to watch the movie!! One nice perk is that valet parking is free if you get your valet ticket validated at the theater.