“Overpriced cupcakes” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes - Scottsdale Location

Sprinkles Cupcakes - Scottsdale Location
4501 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Central Scottsdale)
480-970-4321
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Rochester, MN
“Overpriced cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The black-and-white cupcake was very nice. Salted caramel cupcake was way too sweet. Based on the prices, I would recommend going for gelato instead of these cupcakes.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Phoenix, Arizona
“YUM - Get the Peanut Butter Chip...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love sprinkles. The Hubs and I treat ourselves to a cupcake whenever we go to Fashion Square mall. Usually we go on Saturday, and thankfully we do, because on Saturday they have our favorite cupcake, peanut butter chip. OMG this baby is bomb.com. You MUST try it. Trust me on this one.

Every time we come, there is a line, but who cares, you get a delicious cupcake at the end. I've tried many of them and they are all moist and tasty. I especially love their frosting, which is usually my least favorite thing. It's always light and compliments the cake very well. I think the service here is always friendly. The ladies always seem happy to be dolling out their treats. As far as I'm concerned, Sprinkles is awesome!

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am from Chicago and go to Sprinkles cupcakes pretty frequently there. I decided to try the Scottsdale location while on vacation. This location was great. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The cupcakes were moist and delicious. I highly recommend a trip to Sprinkles!

Visited June 2013
Washington
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ate here to see what all the rave was about. Have to say the cupcakes were ok and I do not feel worth the money. My cupcakes were a bit dry, but hey, I ate them anyway as all cupcakes are worth eating, right? 21 Cakes up the road on Indian Bend I felt were better.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“AWESOME CUPCAKES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Sprinkles is the best cupcake chain around..I have been to both stores in Texas, Chicago, La Jolla and the one in Scottsdale and all have been fantastic..especially love the frosting....and the way the cupcakes are displayed in the store...

• Visited May 2013