“Fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Octane Raceway

Octane Raceway
9119 E Indian Bend Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (Formerly F1 Race Factory) (McCormick Ranch)
+1 602-302-7223
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 185 things to do in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: America's Best Kart Racing! Octane Raceway features a 1/3 mile indoor/outdoor track, 45+ mph karts, trackside bar & grill, billiards, mini-bowling, arcade, and event rooms. Corporate events and private parties from 10 - 500.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently visited Octane Raceway with some friends from out of town and was shocked that I never been here before! There was about a 30 minute wait but we were able to watch the races and ask the staff for tips on how to be faster. The staff was very friendly and were able to answer the million and one questions we had. We were in on a weekday and really wanted to try the segway, which we were told was only available on the weekend, but one of the staff members was available and opened up the course for us, which definitely put them in the excellent catergory in my book. I would highly recommend a visit here if you are looking for an indoor venue with a bunch of different things to do.

Visited March 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Not family fun!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I could have had some fun if it hadn't been completely ruined by 3 young guys that kept bumping and slamming me. The marshals would not take them off the track like they say they would When I complained to the track manager he said he was sorry and offered me a free lap but that was not the point. I asked for my money back for the 2nd race but was denied. So instead of looking out for the general-public-cash-paying customers, they cater to the hard-core maniacs. This is not a family friendly place. You should go someplace else to spend your vacation money. Money wasted.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
“Fast and really fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was the best. The cars are fast and the curves are hairpin. Loved it. They supply helmets and even racing overalls.

Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Kart class for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I took my 10 and 12 year old grandsons to the Junior Kart Driving school. They loved it. They have driven go-karts at the beach but these are fast and fun. The class had only 6 students and they received good instruction on track and kart safety, how to take corners and then they had qualifying track time and a race. The class included snacks, lunch and an annual Jr membership allowing them to race for the next year at discounted prices. They had a ball.

Visited September 2012
“Try it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We had a lot of fun raising and the cars go pretty fast. We had the whole experience wearing the jumpsuits to race. The place.was really hot but sweating a lil.to have lots of fun was worth.it...will defenatly go again when we go back to.visit..