“If you like extra extra firm mattress, this is the place to stay...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town

You added Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3560 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Phoenix - Scottsdale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #70 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
“If you like extra extra firm mattress, this is the place to stay...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012 via mobile

I was going to stay for 4 nights...reading was. The room has been updated for the most part, although you will pay a deposit for $75 (you will get you money back when you leave). However, the biggest gripe I have is the sleeping bed. HARD AS A ROCK. Being a fat guy, I could not sleep for 8 hours, most likely 2-3 hours then my back screaming in pain. Plus, the wifi connection would not let me sign in, even though it was free. I left after 2 days to go home, partly the hotel. So if you like an extra firm mattress, stay here. If not, you may want to stay at other hotel.

• Stayed February 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Phoenix - Scottsdale. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return, so we've chosen bedding that we hope best suits their needs. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

My husband has been in this hotel less than 2 hours and has found bedbugs. I have him booked in somewhere else, but the night desk attendant is telling him he can't refund his money. Bad news!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Burlington, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Very happy with the whole experiance of staying here! we used all the ammenities, laundry swimming pool.

Room Tip: 283 upstairs from the pool!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Honolulu, Hawaii
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Says it's newly renovated but only portions of the room. Carpet is a mess - wont go barefoot. I'm afraid to sleep on the bed. Bathroom is gross. Kitchen is beat up. Walls are recently painted and a new fake wood floor. It's like they they did parts of the room but not all so its mix and match. Most tenants seem like they are transient. Outside of building is stained and ugly they could clean it up. I realized that these rooms do not get daily cleaning - thats part of the extended stay deal. The down side is that when you leave they do a quick once over and that adds up over time (less cleaning = dirty rooms). If this is listed as recently renovated I'd hate to see what an old one looks like! I'm out of here after one day. It is cheap with a kitchen and walking distance to old town if you can stand coming home later.

Room Tip: Go to the Motel 6
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town

Address: 3560 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Phoenix - Scottsdale)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale
Ranked #70 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Hotel Scottsdale
Homestead Studio Suites Scottsdale
Homestead Scottsdale
Homestead Suites Scottsdale
Scottsdale Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.