I booked through expedia and requested a ground floor. The request was honoredvwith a fantastic poolside room!
We had a two bedroom. Big rooms, full fridge, oven, dishwasher...although we didnt use these much. Went to buffet breakfast most days. While not gourmet, its pretty good. Enough variety to please everyone. Hot eggs, pancakes bacon, large assortment of cerreal, oatmeal, toast etc. Very good coffee!
The pool is extremely clean and nice and warm. This is the first place Ive stayed at in quite a long time that has such a comfortable temperature in the pool. Thanks Hyatt...fantastic!! There is also a gas fire pit that was nice...but lots of cigar smokers tend to congregate there at night.
The grounds were immaculate, Staff friendly and very helpful. Hotel is centrallt located. You can walk to restauraunts if you like or the free trolley is a block away. Trolley service ends at6 pm so we often caught a golf cart taxi back to hotel...this was ALOT of fun. They operate on tips. We gave $10 from old town to hotel for group of 4...driver seemed happy with that.
Overall...was a great stay...would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting new renovations of our guestrooms and public spaces. HYATT house™ Scottsdale/Old Town welcomes you with comfortable, spacious one- and two-bedroom suites featuring updated contemporary finishes and furnishings. You’ll also find our revamped open public space ideal for unwinding by yourself or connecting with friends and associates. Situated in the expansive Sonoran Desert, our Scottsdale, AZ hotel is convenient to Old Town where you’ll discover a wealth of dining, shopping, and nightlife opportunities. We’re also within close proximity of championship golf courses and Arizona State University as well as attractions like the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. For more information regarding things to do, please visit our Activities page.During your stay at our friendly Old Town hotel, you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot buffet breakfast. The outdoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center will provide relaxation and a healthy lifestyle while away from home. Our knowledgeable, personable front desk hosts are available 24/7 to assist with your requests. In addition, the hotel’s H BAR is open every day from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., offering our new Sip+Savor Menu with home-cooked comforts. Savor gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chef-Crafted TV Dinners, delicious new appetizers like the Tomato Mozzy Bread, and a fine selection of beer and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Scottsdale/Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Hyatt Scottsdale Old Town
- Summerfield Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Summerfield Suites