“Best cheese crisp in town” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Best cheese crisp in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Manuel's is in my neighborhood, and a restaurant I frequent often. They have the best cheese crisp in town. I recommend the crisp variety as they also have a softer variety. The chips that are brought to each table at the start of the meal are always tasty. I particularly like the tacos and enchiladas. The only item that I have tried that I would not eat again is the fajitas. They are only average. The restaurant has a separate room with a bar and a large patio. The only negative I find with the environment is the musicians that perform most nights. The genre of music is very strange for a Mexican restaurant. It seems to be 60's, 70's and 80's cover music. While I actually enjoy this kind of music, it seems out of place for a Mexican restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

chicago
“Just average and disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was average and when I ordered veggie tacos with no beans or rice, they still charged me $10.00. The waitress did not tell me they would not discount price. The chips and salsa were good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
alberta
“Perfect meal & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We came in all 10 of us tried hungry & thirsty. We were seated on the patio right away ...ice cold beer ...fantastic food ...our waitress was excellent ..I had fish tacos tasty just needs better hot sauce :). Overall ill be back on my next visit for sure. Thanks

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Tasty enchiladas, great salsa, friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had the 3 enchilada (beef, chicken, cheese/spinach) while sitting at the bar. Friendly service, fresh food, wonderful chips/salsa and a fun atmosphere made for a pleasant meal.

Visited January 2013
Aroma Park, Illinois
“This casual Mexican Restaurant passes the test”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you like Mexican cuisine, then give this one a try. Nothing fancy but just good food and service. They offer a nice selection of margaritas and Mexican beers. Our bill (my wife & myself) for dinner on a Monday night was $26.49 which includes a Macho Dos XX beer for $5.25.

APBANKER