“Healthy and Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Healthy and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Healthy food for the body, soul, and spirit. The menu has something for everyone and the wait staff is very attentive and accommodating to special orders. The atmosphere and decor is relaxing and enjoyable and energizing. The only glitch to this place is the somewhat confusing hostess desk. You walk in and they do not greet you and get your name, you need to approach them and make sure they write your name down. I have been here three times in the past three weeks and each time I had to push my way through people gathered in front of the hostess desk and approach the hostess to get on the list. It would be good if they asked people to keep the entry clear. If you go for lunch be prepared to wait for a table, but it is well worth it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Blackwater, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Huge menu of natural healthy food, This restaurant is situated in Scottsdale Quarter, the kitchen is visible so you can see the food being prepared. We chose to sit outside on the patio as it was quite noisy inside. we didn't have time to finish our starter when the main meal arrived, so we felt a bit rushed.

Visited September 2013
Washington
“Fresh and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try True Food Kitchen as it received many good reviews on Tripadvisor. The atmosphere was very inviting. It felt like somebody's home kitchen. There were large tables to accommodate large parties. I loved the reclaimed hardwood floors. It was however, a little loud inside. The patio may be different but it was too long of a wait so I sat inside.
The menu had a lot of choices ranging from salads to sandwiches to Asian food choices. I elected to try the red chili shrimp and ask for extra heat. There was lots of flavor and I was not disappointed with the heat. The dish had brussels sprouts and spinach which added a different dimension. I was a little disappointed as there were very little of the vegetables in the dish.
For dessert I tried the almond olive oil cake with greek yogurt and blackberries. It was moist and delicious. The almond mixed well with the olive oil and the blackberries were fresh. The highlight of my meal however was my drink. I tried the watermelon lemonade made with fresh watermelon purée. It was perfect. It was not overly sweetened and tasted just like fresh watermelon.
Great meal although I thought the prices were a little overpriced. For an entrée, dessert and drink the bill was $35.

Visited September 2013
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I was initially skeptical but found it quite nice. Tasty dinner and good bar drinks. Friendly and prompt service. Nice atmosphere considering the mall setting.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Goodyear, Arizona
“Healthy can be yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stopped in here after training at the Apple store and had a great Breakfast. I found the servers at the Breakfast bar to be so nice and helpful and let me sample several health drinks. I ordered the breakfast scramble and added Kale it was delicious!! I also had the sparkling tea and it was the best Ive tasted anywhere. I will definitely be going back here!! I will be ordering the health drink next time with kale.

• Visited August 2013