“Beyond Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Beyond Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

When my wife said an organic restaurant I wasn't thrilled. Well i was so wrong. Amabdamade our dining experience beyond my widest expectations. Thefood was tasty well presented and very very tasty? The location in the Scotsdale Quartner is beautiful and well located. It is not overly expensive .i reccomend the bison burger

Glendale, Arizona
“I thought it was wonderfully healthy, but oh so expensive!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I ordered a Mediterranean chopped salad and added salmon. I also had squash pie with coconut whipped topping and a green tea. With a decent tip, I spent $35 for this lunch. The salmon was not as well done as I had asked, but it was delicious. The squash, pumpkin pie, was not that great, but at least I had a pumpkin fix as it is a weakness with me. I could have made a desert out of the coconut whipped topping as this was out of sight!the green tea was fabulous.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Excellent, health eating.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family has read the book from the man who started these restaurants. Everything is organic and mindful of healthy eating. We started off with the Healthy Refreshers... DELISH! I personally had the cucumber honey lemonade, I ordered 2 they were so good. I also tried several others that were ordered at my table and they were all good. I had the chopped chicken salad as an appetizer; it was fabulous. I would go back just to eat that salad; it was enough for a light meal. For my entrée I had the shaved turkey in a pita. It was excellent. I sampled everything that was ordered at our table and it was all good; the wild mushroom pizza, and the sea bass tacos. I highly recommend this wonderful, healthy restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“This place is good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Enjoyed a great evening with my lovely wife, a friend and his wife. We arrived about 5:45 on a Saturday night and we were told a 30 - 45 minute wait. We were seated about 6:20, so no surprise. When we put our name on the waiting list we were asked inside/outside or first up, we picked first up. In retrospect, we should have waited a couple more minutes to guarantee outside, more important since we were visiting from Canada in March, so we don't get to sit outside often. The inside seats we got were fine, airy and bright, but outside would have been nice for people watching also. We started off with the Hummus, which was very good, feta cheese is the secret. Our orders included Red Chili Shrimp, which my wife ordered, and I tried excellent, and my order, the Steelhead Salmon, also excellent. Our friends had Chicken Panang Curry and Chicken Teriyaki Brown Rice Bowl and they both raved and you could just looking at the dishes that all were made with the freshest ingredience. The wives both started with the Pomegranite Mojito, which were excellent.

We were at True Kitchen for 3 hours, our choice, and although the wait line ended, we never felt pressured to leave (we would not have stayed as long if folks were still waiting to get in). Very good service.

Excellent experieince. We will be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Munster, Indiana
“health food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you like Kale, here's your ideal dining. The menu was loaded with healthy food choices that were delicious and filling. The restaurant had an open, comfortable feel. There were nine of us eating and we all liked all of our dishes. Just don't arrive right at noon, as we had to wait 45 minutes for a table

Visited March 2013