“This is the worst place I have ever stayed and unprofessionally run company by far.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Scottsdale Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scottsdale
Scottsdale Suites
You added Scottsdale Suites to your Saves list
7534 E Osborn, Scottsdale, AZ 85251   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Scottsdale B&B and Inns
Santa Barbara CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

I moved in to Apt 215 and planned to stay there 3 months while working in Phoenix on business. When I moved in, the place was absolutely disgusting and filthy including live cockroaches, filthy oven and toilet, greasy blinds, grime, grease, dead bugs and years of gunk caked in the window sills, no screens on the windows, leaky faucets, and mold in the shower. The cable tv didn't work. Worst of all, there was a dirty pair of women's underwear under the bed from the previous tenant. The place is adjacent to a baseball stadium, so it is noisy with bright stadium lights shining in the bedroom window on game days/nights. I woke up one morning to find a LIVE COCKROACH on my toothbrush. I moved out after 5 days and asked for a prorated amount of my prepaid rent back. Despite the fact that they re-rented the apartment after I left, they would not refund my money. This place is NOT cheap - sleeping in a car would be a better option than this.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Scottsdale Suites? Share your experiences!